At SGE our main focus is to ensure we have a skilled and happy work force that delivers a high standard of work guaranteeing happy clients.
SGE invest in our apprentices by on the job teaching and supporting their college work.
SGE offer bi-annual reviews for all staff members to ensure we keep up to date with each individual personal goals.
SGE expect hard work and professionalism and in return we offer a great work team atmosphere , pension scheme with a leading pension provider, bi annual uniform , staff purchase scheme and work satisfaction!
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of please have a look at the vacancy, fill out the form and attach a CV.
SGE-Services Ltd are looking for a hard working fully qualified electrician required for a permanent position to join our team.
The successful candidate must have experience in both domestic and commercial installations, but a broad knowledge of all installations will be an advantage.
Candidates must be reactive and be flexible in their outlook to work, which will be varied.
A long term position is offered with the intention that you will form part of a team and grow within the company. We actively encourage and fund further training courses to promote personal progression and progression within the company.
After a probation period a van, phone and uniform will be supplied along with up to 28 days annual holiday and optional pension. The position is employed and the hourly rate will be proportional to your experience.
We are a small professional firm established in 2009. Our office is situated in Redhill, Surrey and cover the surrounding areas and London.
Job Type: Full-time
- Latest Edition BS7671
- City and Guilds 2391 or 2394 and 2395
- City and Guilds 2330, 2360 or equivalent
- ECS/JIB/CSCS Card (preferred not essential)
- Full clean driving license
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
- Please send a covering letter with your CV, stating how you meet the above criteria
- Two reference’s with current contact details
SGE-Services Ltd are looking for a hard working individual to join our team as Apprentice Electrician learning the skills and gaining experience of the Electrical Industry whilst studying towards completion of the NVQ Level 3 and Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Working with a fully qualified and experienced Electrician to:
- Ensure electrical work is delivered in a professional manner, in line with SGE-Services standards
- Ensure the effective delivery of service in line with SGE-Services Ltd Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Report any Health and Safety issues and outstanding defects to the Electrical Supervisor, Contracts Manager, Electrical Qualifying Manager, Health and Safety team and Apprentice Master
- Work as an integral team member with other apprentices, SGE operatives, clients.
- Ensure college course attendance is 100% and college absence communicated to your Line Manager and Apprentice Master every time you fail to attend college
- Communicate college requirements for completion of NVQ Level 3 portfolio work with SGE Mentor, Apprentice Master and Contracts Manager
- Always wear your PPE whilst working and follow Health & Safety instructions
- Pass all college exams and projects in each year of college otherwise your apprenticeship will be terminated
- Put together and maintain a tool kit so at the end of your apprenticeship, you have all essential tools for your trade
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Good communication
- Positive attitude to work
- Attention to detail
Any Other Information
- Driving Licence by end of apprenticeship
- Right to work and live in the UK
- Treating others with respect
- Excellent work ethic
- Two reference’s with current contact details (this can be previous work reference or character reference)